East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 30 and Memorial Day runs: Coffee Tree. Memorial Day -> 7:30AM

This Sunday and Monday (Memorial Day) will be Coffee Tree Runs. In honor of the holiday, Monday's run will begin at 7:30AM

Thanks to Wendy this account of last Sunday's Run (which I am sorry I had to miss!):

Virginia, Elaine and I were running late from the Squirrel Hill CT and so were happy to see a large group of familiar runners coming toward us on Liberty.
I was so engrossed in conversation that I can't tell you exactly where we went but the weather was fine and we ended up passing by the new Flea Market in the Strip and finally to our destination, La Prima Espresso. 
Terry, Karen and I convinced the not-yet-open Enrico's to sell us a bag of fragrant pastries which tasted wonderful with our freshly roasted coffee. We learned that Cheryl will soon stay at an Italian villa near Florence, that Karen and her family will make an extended trip to Barcelona, where they'll be joined by Carrie, and that Pam just won a free two week trip to Europe! 
Next Sunday's run will commence at the Coffee Tree. I will be away then too, so don't have any details about Memorial Day run.

I will still be MIA this weekend (my new rowing team actually gets out on the water on Memorial Day!) but hope to see everyone again the following week!!

No comments: