East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

May 16 Run: Colfax

Paula Leslie kindly sent this along about today's run:

A small gathering (Roye, Wendy, Jonathon, Sharon, Roye's daughter who's name I can't remember sorry!) and me. I'm sure the others will update better. Cold but pleasant. Through Chatham, Shadyside and then on the "secret lane" to Devon Road. Through the gathering throngs of Komenites. Didnt' stay for coffee so there is more to tell. Next week meet at Colfax.

To view EER 05/09/2010 Route, follow the link below:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_route?r=502127342097299460

Race for the Cure was good for running but cold for walking home. I saw Teri and Kate as well as Tom but I am sure there were other EE runners there. It has been several years since I have run and was pleasantly surprised to see it is now a DIY run - you can just start any old time. You miss that big burst of energy and noise at the start but you also miss the crush of runners (this was for the un-timed 5K). 

No comments: