East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Jan 13 Run: Coffee Tree, Squ'ill

Sorry for the delay in sending this - I hope I did not add to any post-holiday stress worrying about the location of the run but I was out of town;-) Elaine Mormer has volunteered to lead the run this coming Sunday. Meet at the Coffee Tree in Squirrel Hill at 7AM. This means there will likely be a nice visit over coffee at the end, always a good remedy for winter blues.

While I was tramping about London (business trip but with some much appreciated time to explore), I understand a good group of people turned out for Tom's run last Sunday. Tom and Paula told me that Elane crafted a set of rules during the run which I suspect sprung out of the group's penchant for offering up creative route alternatives. Here they are:

Rules of the Run
1. Respect the Run
2. Re-read rule number 1
:-)

No comments: