East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Dec 9 Run: Intersection of Willard, Dallas, Wilkins in Point Breeze

Julie Meder will lead the run on Sunday from the intersection of Willard, Dallas and Wilkins - right near St Bede Church.

I confess I opted out of Sunday's run - even a possibility of ice is enough to send me to the Nordic Trak. But a hardy group did show up and I hear that the rain stopped just for the period of time that they were running! Elaine Mormer had this to say: "The run was fantastic- the views from the bridge were suitably spectacular and the trail along the river gave us great views of all those recently rehabbed downtown condos and apartments." I am sure this run will be repeated sometime in the near future.

Don't forget the jewelry party on Friday night December 7th. It is a great opportunity to pick up holiday gifts for family, friends and for yourself plus you get to see your running friends wearing their "real" clothes. Virgina provided these details:

Party starts at 7 til whenever.
My house is at 1200 Lancaster Ave., 15218 (corner of Lancaster and Sanders) in Regent Square.
412-371-8946.


No comments: