East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mar 31 Run: Colfax School

The run on the last day of March 2007 will start at Colfax School.

Karen lead us on a serene run through a fog shrouded Frick Park this past Sunday which at times looked like a forest in some far away land. Wendy, fresh in from Hawaii, missed the run but joined Karen, Julie, Pam and I for a very enjoyable coffee hour.

I will not be in Pittsburgh for any of the Sundays in April (a combination of business and pleasure trips) so I will rely on someone (Elaine? Paula? Teri?) to either send me the location of the Sunday runs or just send out the information to the group. I can post the info to the Blog. I had not realized how much I would be away when I requested that some runs be postponed until I returned. Please ignore my whining and schedule wildly.

No comments: