East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Aug 14 Run: Phipps for a Tom's Special

Tom has offered to lead the run next week which means it will be interesting. Meet at Phipps.

Today's run ended with a story and a metaphor: "Don't drive the wrong way on a one way street" which apparently applied to several of the on the run conversations. Roye claims the group has now reached a new level although it may be that we were all just suffering from the heat. In any case our tour of many of the trails in Frick Park, while hot, was distracting and shady.

Most of us on the run could not go to coffee but apparently several people came by to fill in the gaps.

1 comment:

lydia said...

Hello, I just found you looking for things in Squirrel Hill. I arrived on Saturday last week from Melbourne Australia.. I am a little out of shape but from the looks of things anyone can come along (running level wise?) - I don't know anyone here t recommend me, but I would like to come along to a Sunday run. Is this Sunday a meet at Forbes and Murray? My bearings are still a little hazy.. Would that be ok? Best running regards, Lydia