East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nov 22 run: Tom's House

I had my note all written and then just blew it away with a "ctrl v" instead of a "ctrl c" so I am afraid you will have to get the shortened version :-(

I heard this second hand so I hope it is right - next week's run will start at Tom's house at 5434 Ayesboro - about a 1/2 block from Forbes.

Another beautiful morning (where do we live any way?) and a lovely tour of Shadyside. Here is the route:
to view 11/15/2009 Route, follow the link below:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_route?r=305125829229495924

Coffee was raucous romp through a wide range of subjects. We drifted toward books as we discussed Cheryl's upcoming trip to Spain (safe and happy travels!). Below are two that were recommended. This is not advertising for Amazon - just a quick way to get to a review:

My Year of Meats:

No comments: