East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Mar 8 Run: Wendy Bennett Trailhead for a Tracks and Stacks run

Pam Murray is keeping us guessing about her Tracks and Stacks run - meet at the Wendy Bennett Trailhead  (Overlook Drive entrance to Schenley Park) next Sunday to find out where it goes. Remember that next Sunday is the start of day-light savings time and we loose an hour of sleep - move your clocks forward 1 hour.

I learned a tough lesson this morning as I waited forlornly for a ride to the run that never appeared. I am just glad it was me and not a new member! From now on if I advertise a ride to the run, I will be sure that there are people who will be available to provide that service. Roye, who also missed the run, were still welcomed at coffee afterwards.

I am sure the South Side run was great. Paula the Brit provided the following link to a map of the run: 
Paula Leslie writes:
This morning\'s basic route. Then add on whatever bits people did. This undermeasures because of the straightlines so maybe we did do 5.5plus R2R. PtB

To view Hot Metal to Smithfield & back, follow the link below:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_route?r=363220385916

I also re-drew the run to the run via Bates street to the Boulevard it at was actually 2.5 miles - not 2.9.

No comments: