East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 13 Run: Starbucks at 2345 (lower) Murray Ave for a trip into Schenley Park for opening of Grand Prix

Cheryl reminds me that this weekend is the start of the Grand Prix, so we can go see what's happening there - and maybe we can also change it up by trying out the Starbucks on lower Murray Ave.  There seems to be some news about Starbucks changing its croissant recipe after buying the La Boulange restaurant/bakery, so I'd say we are required to check that out.

I literally can't read anything on my recording napkin except for "bunbo" and "cat acne" and somehow I hesitate to call them endorsements.  But I can report we had 2 delightful runs last week, starting in the same place but covering completely different territories.

Help wanted:  person who can type and run (not necessarily at the same time) to serve as co-contributor to this blog/list.  Reply to: roye.werner@gmail.com.  It's fun - really!

No comments: