East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Monday, December 29, 2014

January 4 Run: Later changed to: 5 Points Bakery on Wilkins - also New Year's Day Holiday Run at 7:30 a.m. from Starbucks on Forbes and Shady

Next runs: the default New Year's Day holiday run Thursday at 7:30 a.m. from Starbucks at Forbes and Shady (figuring that other places will be closed?) - and the Sunday run from our new go-to coffee location, the 61C Cafe on Murray. [Later changed to 5 Points Bakery on Wilkins.]  I have no idea where it will go, just where it will go to.

Last Sunday, as I set off in the midst of a steady rain, I thought - oh, boy, I really shouldn't have said that about never raining on the run - was just tempting fate - and now I have to go because I offered to lead - yech.  But, lo and behold:  five minutes after we started, the skies cleared, and we were hardly damp.  So again, ye of little faith!  Although it's true many of us are out of town. We had a small but as always loquacious group, traversed Larimer, Point Breeze, Shadyside, East Liberty, Friendship, and Garfield, and again got to witness the Moravian stars shining through the gloom at the corner of Hastings and Selwyn. 

Perhaps the number of endorsements is inversely correlated to the number of endorsers? Probably it's just that I can only pick up one conversation at a time -

No comments: