On Sunday, after peering into an icy Frick Park and thinking better of it, our cohort of 17 (!) headed out to the streets - first stop: the adorable lighted star decorations around the house at Hastings and Selwyn, where they soon went dark probably as a result of our raucousness. We promise not to do it again, nice artistic people! Later: the dawn view of more twinkling city lights from the heights of the Chatham campus - luckily nobody there to wake up.
Back at Commonplace, we endorsed:
- Wendy's hair
- Jan's dog
- The Moth - this Tuesday night at 8!
- JFGI (this acronym contains explicit language)
- A trip to Chicago
- A trip to Marblehead
- Mysteries later to be revealed by group members
- The West Wing
- Apple TV
- adorable baby Greta - now on her feet! Soon to be running!
- return of the Buffs - do you know of any other headgear referred to as "endless fun"? Our very own version coming soon...