East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Monday, January 05, 2015

January 11 Run: Highland Park starting at Tazza D'Oro on Highland

I only know the basics because I was in NYC for the last 2 runs:  this coming Sunday, we'll start at Enrico's Tazza D'Oro on Highland Ave. near Bryant.  Joanne - this run's for you!  Not only because we really like it when you lead the HP run, but we are celebrating your New Year's bravery.  (But if you can't come, we'll understand and celebrate it anyway.)

I only have one endorsement: mine! Article in Grist.org about international running maps.  Full disclosure, my daughter Eve just got a job there, and is getting health insurance!  Also, I have the answer to the author's Boston question:  it's because almost everyone who lives there is under 25.)

No comments: