East End Runners

So many decisions could have been bad!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 16 Run: Meet at the entrance to Riverview Park (near Riverview Avenue and Rt 19-Perrysville Avenue)

Next Sunday, we will explore--for the first time, I believe, in EERunners' history--Riverview Park, one of the City's beautiful parks and home to the Allegheny Observatory.  I think the leaves on the trees may have fallen enough for us to catch some great views of the City as well as the surrounding hillsides.  I will lead us on both the trails (weather- and light-permitting) and the roads, to show the group some of the secrets the park has to offer.  Park along Riverview Avenue (near Perrysville Avenue) near the entrance to the park.  From Squirrel Hill, it's about a 15-20 minute drive.

I don't have a summary for last Sunday's run because I wasn't there, and many others were running various races.  The EQT 10-Miler, Clarkston Backroads Half Marathon, and I believe a Chesapeake Bay Bridge race were all represented by EERunners!

I hope we can all reunite soon, including Roye (I think she's returning stateside soon!!!) and those on our injured list.  Hopefully my well-researched Riverview Park run will be just the ticket to bring everyone out.

No comments: